Saturday, November 26, 2011

Visiting Grandma

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

I went to visit my grandmother for Thanksgiving this year. She had just installed a Kansas City home security, which she still doesn’t know how to use. She kept talking about seeing people on television having robbers break in and people getting hurt. I think maybe she was watching too much of Home Alone because the neighborhood she lives in doesn’t really have a high burglary or break-in rate. I know she is just thinking of her other grandchildren and me. She has lived in her house for so long and definitely knows nearly every person that lives on her street. I think there may have been one occasion when we were walking her dog that she did not know a person’s name that passed us. My parents definitely feel better knowing she is taking steps to make herself safer, but I know my grandma. She has such a great house and it goes without saying that her cooking is delicious and she will do whatever it takes to keep the people she loves around

No comments:

Post a Comment